- Certified Personal Trainer (Canada)
- Certified Zumba Instructor (Canada)
- A.A. – Human Services (Am. Samoa)
- Worship & Creative Arts (Sydney, Australia)
- First Aid CPR/AED-C (Canada)
- Autry is a Personal Trainer and Team Class Instructor who abides by the motto “I live to create an atmosphere where BREAKTHROUGH can happen!”
- Autry has grown up going on adventurous family hikes & underwater diving around the beautiful Samoan islands of the South Pacific. Her entire family played competitive soccer & field hockey, where she was part of the islands first female hockey team to attend the South Pacific Mini Games. In high school, she made their Cadet Challenge team all 4 years in a row, where they competed with other schools & always landed a 1st or 2nd place winning as the fittest team. A former cheerleader for their football team, she has a deep passion for cheering people on towards their health goals. She understands the uncertainty & loneliness people face when aiming to attain these goals. Her style of training is a combination of working with an individual at the level they are at, while also incorporating workouts that will keep them motivated for days! You need inspiration & holistic growth? She’s your trainer! She will get you moving in no time & feeling more confident than ever!
- No matter your health/fitness goals ask for Autry and schedule a FREE consultation today.
Speak with the Fitness Club Manager to coordinate an appointment today. See front desk for details. Email: email@example.com