- Master of Science-Kinesiology, University of Saskatchewan (in view)
- B. Ed Human Kinetics and Health Education, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Standard First Aid CPR/AED Certification
- Born in Nigeria, Damilola has actively participated in sports (more specifically, swimming) since he was 3 years old. He represented Nigeria at Junior World Fencing Championships in top countries like South Africa and Russia among others. He is an individual that has undergone the rigors of fitness training and performance enhancement and as far as experience goes, he’s got it! Coupled with his background in the sporting world, he further went on to get a Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology which widened his view on the scientific approach towards keeping fit and healthy. Currently, Damilola is pursuing his Master’s degree in Kinesiology at the U of S, under the supervision of a renowned Fitness Specialist and Strength training expert, Professor Scotty Butcher. His interests include but are not limited to; strength training/conditioning, performance enhancement and weight loss. Make a bold step and contact him today and let him guide you through the process of being “on point staying healthy and fit!”
- No matter your health/fitness goals ask for Dami and schedule a FREE consultation today.
Speak with the Fitness Club Manager to coordinate an appointment today. See front desk for details. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org