- Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR and First Aid Qualified
- 10 years+ experience of Football. Played for the Calgary Colts and University of Saskatchewan Huskies
- 5 years + experience in Training, Coaching and developing Junior High and Highschool Athletes
- Born in Banff, Alberta but raised in Calgary.
- Andreas has been involved in fitness since an extremely young age. In his youth, Andreas competed on the provincial and national level in gymnastics and was a member of Team Alberta. Into his teen years, Andreas found his niche in the sport of football and played to the university level. Due to this, he’s had the opportunity to be trained by and to train along some of the best strength and conditioning coaches in Canada. Upon a career ending football injury, Andreas joined the Canadian Armed Forces and continues to progress his fitness every day!
- He is currently completing his BA in International Relations and plans to use that degree to progress his military career.
- Outside the gym, Andreas loves the outdoors and is an avid camper and mountain hiker.
- Andreas has experience training clients ranging from complete newcomers to high performance athletes and welcomes all skill level to train with him.
- No matter your health/fitness goals ask for Andreas and schedule a FREE consultation today.
Speak with the Fitness Club Manager to coordinate an appointment today. See front desk for details. Email: email@example.com